Nadcap (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program) is aimed at generating a continual improvement programme for businesses within the Aerospace manufacturing and defence industries. Nadcap accreditation leads to a standardised approach to quality assurance, meaning that a standard process can be followed.
Benefits of Nadcap accreditation:
- Conducts more in-depth, technically superior special process audits,
- Replaces routine auditing of suppliers,
- Establishes stringent industry consensus standards that satisfy the requirements of all participants,
- Improves supplier quality throughout industry through stringent requirements,
- Improves standardisation,
- Assures process familiarity utilising technically superior auditors,
- Requires fewer audits for suppliers.