Our hardwall cleanroom construction can withstand the high volume of airflow required for ultra-clean environments such as ISO class 5-6 clean zones. But the bright and durable finish of the hardwall cleanrooms also make them an attractive option for ISO class 7-8 cleanrooms.
The positive airflow pushes air down through the cleanroom, allowing particles to be flushed out evenly through the low level exhaust vent.
- Robust, impact resistant & durable
- Easy to clean and maintain finish
- Lets in light for ambient working conditions
- Choice of doors or softwall strips for entry
- Your logo can be printed on the panels
- Allow external staff to oversee the internal cleanroom processes
- All sizes of cleanrooms
- ISO Class 5-8 cleanrooms
- Mini-environments (create an ultra-clean environment in an existing cleanroom)
- Medical device manufacturing, life science, semiconductor and many more applications
Ready-to-ship Hardwall Cleanrooms
Our Rapid Room range of ready-to-assemble cleanrooms are a swift and cost-effective contamination control solution for a wide range of applications. Perfect for use as an entry-level solution or for a quick way to react to growing production demands.
START A PROJECT WITH US
Our design and build specialists have experience working with customers in all kinds of industries on a global scale, achieving great results time and time again. We’d love to work with you as well!
REQUEST A QUOTE