A modular cleanroom is a freestanding classified environment, validated to ISO 14644-1:2015. Modular cleanroom builds are clean and efficient, as pre-fabricated components are assembled to your specifications on-site.
Angstrom Technology is the original modular cleanroom company. Our modular cleanrooms create classified environments to protect processes from harmful airborne contamination – reducing failure rates and helping organisations get it right the first time.
How do modular cleanroom systems work?
The turbulently ventilated cleanrooms use positive pressure systems use HEPA or ULPA filtration to protect processes from harmful airborne contamination. A repeatable modular cleanroom environment gives organisations a predictable and consistent production performance.
Our modular cleanroom range
Angstrom Technology is a modular cleanroom manufacturer. Our range of modular cleanroom structures can be custom-built to meet your exact needs. The ideal modular cleanroom wall system will depend on your timescales, process, the physical space you want to convert, and your budget. The modular cleanroom design means that these cleanrooms can be extended or relocated—so you can grow your production area as demand increases.
What are the benefits of modular cleanroom construction?
- Easily convert an area of your existing facility — make use of existing space
- Fully scalable — easily extended or relocated & can be over 200m² in size
- Custom-built to your requirements — designed & built to suit your process
- Can be manufactured in as little as 2 weeks — installed in a matter of days
- Fully compliant — validated to International Standard ISO 14644-1
- Can achieve ISO 14644-1 Class 4 – 8 — through HEPA or ULPA filtration
- Energy-efficient air handling and HVAC — keeps running costs low
START A PROJECT WITH US
Our design and build specialists have experience working with customers in all kinds of industries on a global scale, achieving great results time and time again. We’d love to work with you as well!
REQUEST A QUOTE